My studying notebook

2015/02/26

[notebook] Google Push Notification API

2/26/2015 10:06:00 AM Posted by Kai-Chu Chung , , , , 9 comments

Google Push Notification

The Google APIs provides push notification that let you watch for changes to resources

Google Drive Push Notification

Google APIs provides Push Notification

You can visit Google APIs Explorer - search watch. There are few APIs support push notification now. Not all of them.
calendar.settings.watchCalendar API v3Watch for changes to Settings resources.
calendar.acl.watchCalendar API v3Watch for changes to ACL resources.
calendar.calendarList.watchCalendar API v3Watch for changes to CalendarList resources.
calendar.events.watchCalendar API v3Watch for changes to Events resources.
storage.objects.watchAllCloud Storage API v1beta2Watch for changes on all objects in a bucket.
reports.activities.watchAdmin Reports API reports_v1Push changes to activities
directory.users.watchAdmin Directory API directory_v1Watch for changes in users list
directory.users.aliases.watchAdmin Directory API directory_v1Watch for changes in user aliases list
storage.objects.watchAllCloud Storage API v1Watch for changes on all objects in a bucket.
youtube.playlistItems.updateYouTube Data API v3Modifies a playlist item. For example, you could update the item’s position in the playlist.
drive.files.watchDrive API v2Subscribe to changes on a file
drive.changes.watchDrive API v2Subscribe to changes for a user.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, is there a sample for push notifications in .net. I followed the steps and added the web hook to drive domains. I am using MVC pattern. Could you please guide here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this informative content with us. I feel happy about the topic that you have shared with us. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with me. Thanks for sharing article. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.
    Software Testing Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great articles in my carrier, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's.

    digital marketing course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great,nowadays this type of blog is more important and informative technology,it was more impressive to read ,which helps to design more in effective ways


    Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very well good as i am looking forward more things from your blog so please update those latest information.

    Web Design Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Best Dental Clinic in Chennai | Best Dentists in Chennai | Dental Hospital in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic. iOS App Development Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just see the post i am so happy to the communication science post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be replay for your great thinks and I hope you post again soon.

    Dotnet Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome post.Really very informative and creative contents. These concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge.I like it and help me to development very well.Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information.Well, got a good knowledge.

    Digital Marketing Company in India

    ReplyDelete